Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Dang, It's chilly this morning.

I sure made a mess in here yesterday.
I started out cleaning under the bed. I have that green tupperware tub I was telling you about - full of miscellaneous gels, lotions, hair potions, and old prescription bottles, etc. I sorted that out, then I pulled everything out of the cabinet under the sink, and sorted that stuff. Then I pulled everything out of the hatches that line the ceiling in the livingroom - made some files and sorted everything into files. Well, almost everything. I have a file for: dogs; camper; truck; insurance; taxes & credit reports; and instruction/warranty manuals. Everything else is piled here on my desk. I have certificates, Bicsi correspondence, IBEW correspondence, old invoices, security clearances, timesheets, cheat sheets, old notebooks, clipboards, empty folders, and other non-fileable junk. (sigh)

I'm not done yet... I do intend on getting completely organized. It's the least I can do since I'm not employed. I have "collector" t-shirts taking up precious drawer space. I might go guerrilla on my clothing today and take out the unwearables. I really need to clean out and wipe down my pantry also. Since the sun is shining I also need to string my clothesline and wash my delicates. Now that I have my day planned out, it's time to say goodbye on here and get to it!
Goodbye.

You have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: