Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ah, it's Tuesday.

I got my new company truck yesterday. It's 6,700 miles overdue for it's oil change and the ladder rack is broken. I got it all organized and put my tools inside. I'm ready for some tickets! I got a Blackberry issued to me also.

I was wondering which truck I would get, and then yesterday they fired a kid. Apparently on Saturday, he got into an accident in one of the other trucks; that sealed his fate. I always feel bad when somebody loses their job. He was a nice kid. So I got his Ford Ranger and phone. It's shorter than the rest of the trucks, so I won't need a ladder to reach my ladders. Ha ha ha.

I exchanged my Tom Tom for a new one that has a pre-loaded map. I'm just going to use it this way until I can take my laptop to work and hook up to the network to download the newest map. I attempted the download three times with my Sprint Mobile Broadband (broadband my ass), and each time the file was corrupted. I still need the newest updates, but it will have to wait. I need the GPS working now.

I gotta finish getting ready for work and walk the dogs before I go.

You have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: