Saturday, January 03, 2009

Today is gonna be a great day.

So far this morning: I did the dishes, put the dining table back up, watered the plants, cleaned the stove, and rearranged stuff on the tables.
I have a little dwarf statuette on a shelf who turns himself when you're not looking. It's funny in a creepy sort of way. I turn him to face into the room. Two days later, he's facing his buddy to the right. Oooooh. Spooky. Ha ha.
It's perfectly pleasant out this morning. It's overcast, but the air is nice. I have the doors opened for some fresh air. I'll vacuum and sweep later.
I set the dining table back up because I want to make some more jewelry. This time I'm going to make a few pieces to sell. If I hang on to them, I can sell a few sets before Valentine's Day. I have a bad habit of just giving them away.
Tonight at 8 on the Oxygen channel they are playing "Steel Magnolias", one of my favorite movies of all time. I'm really looking forward to popping some popcorn and maybe I'll invite Andrea from next door over, I've taught her to make jewelry also and she just bought herself a bunch of tooling and beads, this would be a great evening to break them in. I need to quit being such a loner and share ideas and feelings with another woman. I make my own loneliness sometimes because I'm such a hermit.
Well, I think it's about time to run through the shower and get out of my nightclothes.
You have a great day!
Thanks for listening.
MsAmber

No comments: