Monday, January 26, 2009

Spot has hookworms.

I found a live one in his stool. So now I know the culprit, I can wage an all-out war on those little buggers. The home-cure is to sprinkle some copenhagen on his food, but not let him throw it up. It has to run through his intestines in order to work. I really wish I could administer this cure to him outdoors, instead of keeping him inside because I know the side-effects are nausea, hyperactivity, and diarrhea. Oh well, we'll get him fixed up. Now, where to get a pinch of copenhagen? I don't want to buy a whole can just for a pinch or two.

I've got to go out today and find a job. Maybe cashiering or waitressing? Just something simple - I have more out-go than I have income right now and I need to tip the scales back to my benefit.

Oooh. Ew. Meg has some awfully stinky farts this morning. Gag.

Have a great day.
MsAmber

No comments: