Tuesday, April 04, 2006

No Chocolate in da house!

There's not a single m&m to be found in this entire office.
That's just weird, man.
Usually I have to wear blinders throughout the office - monkey no see, monkey no eat.
I just went sharking around everyone's workspaces, looking for one of a hundred hidden m&m dispensers, and I can't find one.
There are some tootsie rolls over there, and my candy dish has starburst fruit chews and some sweettarts. But nothing to satisfy the chocolate monster that has seated himself on my shoulder today.
But wait,
There is half a chocolate sheet cake with whipped non-dairy frosting in the refrigerator. Terrie's birthday was Friday last. Hmmm. I wonder if it's still good?

MsAmber

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's either feast or famine in an office environment.

When you want chocolate, it's nowhere to be found. When you don't want chocolate, they're tiling the floors with it.

Unknown said...

bummer about the chocolate... hope you were able to find something.

I noticed you had me linked... this is cool, I think you're the first one to do that to my site (that I'm aware of.)

~ch

MsAmber said...

Hey CH,
I linked you because we appear to have a lot in common, and I intend to read your blog a lot.
It's just handy for me to put a link on my blog to people that I read all the time. Helps me keep track.
Nice to meet you.
MsAmber

Flubberwinkle said...

I've been sick these past few days and my stomach isn't yet settled... so the M&Ms and all that candy imagery made me a little queasy, though I most certainly hope you satisified your choco monster.

Sounds like you had a great weekend (I'm catching up today).
And thanks for the tag.
:-)

crallspace said...

Yeah, nothing fills the chocolate craving quite like chocolate.

You look EXACTLY like my brother's g/f. If you visit his blog at jimcrall.blogspot.com, scroll down and there is a photo of her in Chicago. It should be in a post called TOOLIN around CHICAGO.

crallspace said...

Carnivourous hippy and I live in the same town.