Thursday, February 09, 2006

My New Guitar Is Here!

Here it is! Isn't it beautiful?
I will get pictures in the daylight this weekend. I know the whole picture looks red.
The wall is pink. But I thought my lion statue would look good playing it...
I'm so thrilled about it. It is an Indiana Scout. It has a built-in tuner, and a pickup. But the best part is: It is the sweetest sounding guitar in the whole store.
I got a gig bag to keep it in. The store owner polished it up for me, and I had my first lesson with it tonight.
I can make pretty sounds come out of it, even if I mess up.
Ha. A Magic Guitar.
MsAmber

3 comments:

Nicole said...

It's BEAUTIMOUS! I wish I knew how to play something like that...

Bob Hoeppner said...

Congratulations! Once you start taking it to performances I hope you get a hardshell case.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what you can do, & how many fulfilling hours you can spend, with one musical instrument. Enjoy!