Friday, February 24, 2006

It's Friday again, Yayy!

Today's Feng Shui tip is:
"Do enhance your money luck by planting in the SE (wealth) area of your garden or yard, any vegetables, flowers, or ornamental plants that you hope to sell or submit to a competition."

Hey, that's where my dead flower garden is. The little gray rabbit eats everything I plant there. I can't even get my peonies above ground. The little rabbit gnaws at the shoots.

I was kinda bummed out today at lunch. Rob packed me a sandwich on moldy butt-bread.
So I went to Long John Silver's and got a couple of little fish snackers.
I don't like moldy butt-bread.

I've got a question for you:
Let's say, hypothetically, I went to lunch a couple of weeks ago with my guitar teacher. He had written me a nice love-letter. It said things like: I believe things happen for a reason... God wanted us to meet... It is fate... etc. I read the letter, and handed it back, all I could say was: "Well, you have very nice handwriting." Then, when he walked me out to my truck, he DID kinda lean in for a kiss. I awkwardly jumped back, and said "No, uh uh."
Since then, I have skipped lessons. I haven't been to guitar class in three Thursdays.
Mostly it's because I don't know what to say. I feel kinda awkward about it, but I'm sure I would only have to tell him absolutely no way and he would be gentlemanly about it.
The part that I'm having trouble with is this: Should I tell Rob? He'll probably be mad at me anyway for having lunch with my music teacher. My new schedule isn't going to work with my lessons anyway, so he won't even question why I'm not taking lessons anymore.
I tried to apply the logic that if the shoe were on the other foot, would I want him to tell me?
--Probably not. I don't need to be given a reason to be jealous, especially when there is nothing I could do about it anyway.
This is purely hypothetical, by the way.
What do you guys think?

MsAmber

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

zardoz says:

tell the musician to get in the back of the line .
-----------------------
you do have a certain magnetism
that comes up in your writings
that clouds the mind and senses.
youre probably too much in reallife
(meaning off-blog.)
--------------------------
having read your writings ,
i think this isnt the first time
youve had to make small or big
confrontations with lifes
everyday occurences.
and up till now you seem to know
whats best for ya and your loved ones.
----------------it'll come to ya.

..stay strong

Romeo Whiskey said...

Let me answer the question for you my dear. Our relationship is based on love, understanding, but mostly trust. Yes I WOULD like to know about these types of occurrences and a little sooner please. For one I would eventually wonder why I bought you a nice guitar and you are not going to classes anymore, it would be disappointing. Second it would build my trust in you even more knowing that you handled the situation correctly. Keep in mind my love that you are not circulating around single guys as much since you have been a married woman. You are a very pretty and have a wonderful personality that does attract men so these things will happen. I trust you, respect you, love and we will talk more later…..

Romeo Whiskey said...

Oh by the way I'm sorry about the guitar lessons. I thinking that we will find you a chicky instructor next time..! :)

Flubberwinkle said...

You two (Amber & Rob) are too wonderful for words!

Word of advice to Rob: Moldy butt-bread in no way to woo your woman.
:-D

Word of caution to guitar teacher: You wrote a letter!?! You confessed your undying love with a note? What are you in the 7th grade? What happened to writing a love song? Tsk, tsk.
:-|

Nicole said...

I guess it depends on what you think he'd want to know vs what you think would be accomplished by telling him.

If you feel like he'd WANT to know then you might feel like you're intentionally keeping something from him. But at the same time, if you think he'd be unecessarily stressed out or enraged for no reason then maybe it wouldn't be good to tell him.

See, I was of absolutely NO help to you, MsAmber. Aren't you so happy that I read your blog??

MsAmber said...

I loved Flubberwinkle's answer to the music teacher. Yeah, whatever happened to writing a love song?
Anyway. Problem solved. Rob now knows, and I am again of a clean conscience.
Yeah, thanks Nicole. Your take on the situation was the exact same as mine. Do I tell or not?
The repercussions of not telling would be that I have to keep a secret that bothers ME. I think secrets are counter-productive in a relationship. But so is ultra-honesty. ie: Yes, you do look fat in those pants.
Damned if I do and damned if I don't.
MsAmber