Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Your results:
You are Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman

95%
Supergirl

85%
Batman

80%
Superman

75%
Green Lantern

75%
Robin

70%
Spider-Man

65%
Iron Man

60%
Hulk

55%
The Flash

40%
Catwoman

20%
You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.

Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

I AM WonderWoman. You don't understand... I really AM. The reason I am 5'1" and blonde is because Linda Carter did some voodoo on me, and we switched bodies.
Look, I even use the official lunchbox. See? If that isn't proof enough.

I love my WonderWoman lunchbox. My husband packs my surprise lunch nearly every day. Yesterday he packed a sliced orange, a fried apple pie, and a cotto salami sandwich on wheat. I like setting my lunchbox on the top shelf of the refrigerator at work, with the face looking at you when you open the door. Everybody else is just too chicken to bring their lunch in a cool lunchbox like mine.

They can have their tape-labelled plain old ugly tupperware. I'm just gonna keep being cool and carrying my official, vintage, grade-A condition, WonderWoman lunchbox. (It also looks cool with my pink furbag purse, and my pink furry guitar strap.)

Ha ha ha ha ha.

9 comments:

Bob Hoeppner said...

Very cool lunchbox! I make my lunch at my desk. In a drawer I have a jar of natural no-salt no-sugar peanut butter, a loaf of Italian bread, and a bottle of olive oil. I make myself a peanut butter and olive oil sandwich. I also guzzle green tea throughout the day (Good Earth with Jasmine.)

Nicole said...

I like the lunchbox too.

I got Supergirl. I thought that was rather lame...

Flubberwinkle said...

Snazzy lunchbox! Does it have a matching thermos? Btw, how come Marvel Comics never came up with a SpiderGirl? I'd like to be her.

Anonymous said...

zardoz says:

NICE .. the carry case for cosmetics right..?

Took your test , it made me,
....HULK...
I dont feel green though.

====== Z A R D O Z

MsAmber said...

Zardoz. I don't carry cosmetics in it. I carry my lunch.
Never would I defame my WonderWoman lunchbox with anything but lunch.
MsAmber

Anonymous said...

Keep up your most awesome blogging skills.
online guitar lesson

Anonymous said...

Hi -- I figure I'm iron man because of my (plodding) durability.

Drea said...

i love old school lunch boxes. I have a woody wood pecker one HAHA and curious george one. :-)

Drea said...

Thanks for adding my button MsAmber :-)