Monday, January 23, 2006

It's A Monday

It's a whole new week.
The sun is shining. It's about 65 degrees outside. I brought the dog (Brinka) to work with me this morning. My veterinarian is directly across the street from my work. Brinka was a pill. She felt threatened by the boss, and gave him a very abrupt warning this morning. Not funny. Well, OK, it was funny.
Gosh. I've taken two calls since I started typing this entry. My computer is tied up right now uploading an update. One of the clearinghouses wants to start testing with our fake claims, GoToAssist wants to setup one of our machines to test their product. I have two computers at my desk and both are engaged.
I will have to sign off and write more later.
It's a Monday!

MsAmber

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah, it's a Monday. Bleh, though it is.

But in 6 minutes it'll be a Tuesday. :)

Bob Hoeppner said...

Ugghh! Your Monday sounds like my Friday.