Monday, November 14, 2005

To help increase the Dork factor



Apparently I haven't proven my dorkiness to SOME people. So, here is my post to show the world what a DORK! I confess to be.

I hereby certify and allege that I am the dorkiest nerd person on the planet.
I don't brush my hair. (often enough, because it hurts)
I don't match my clothes.
I paint everything.
I spend 'way too much time on webpages and blogging.
I get excited when I steal somebody's cool code, and make it my own.
I get excited when I successfully eliminate a pesky virus from the registries of a computer.
I like crawling through ceilings and poking around in crawlspaces. Especially if it's an old, downtown building.
My two favorite comic-strips which I check every day are: Helen-Sweetheart of the Internet, and Calvin-and-Hobbes. I also like "Rhymes with Orange" but she doesn't update a lot.
I hate fluorescent lighting, and I install lamps around my office so I don't have to turn on the overhead. (It has become a trend)

See! There! You happy now?

MsAmber
www.wildernessgirl.com

4 comments:

Destiny said...

What talent you have! I once had my walls painted and chose all the wrong colors where it made the rooms look tiny. After having a breakdown, i had to pay the painters again to re-paint in the orignal colors! I wish i had your talent for color!

FLAMINGO1 said...

Wow, I wish I could take a dump in that baby. There is something novel about the juxtaposition of beautiful flowers everywhere but an overwhelming essence of crap lingering in the air.

Trust me, it would make your straw hat curl up and your compost heap smell almost appetizing.

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Ms Amber we can be honest with each other, right? - oh my goodness what were you thinking? Go plant some flowers outside! If you ever think about selling your home, this toliet seat is the first thing you need to change.
Paint on canvas - that way you can take it with you.

MsAmber said...

I'm taking the toilet seat with me when I move. I'm sure it will be about 10 years or so before we are ready to sell and move. Unless we win the lottery. Then I'm giving my house away and buying a yacht. The new people can move out my furniture and replace the toilet seat if they want.
If the toilet seat didn't already look scratched up, I wouldn't have painted it. When I DO buy another, we are going to hang this one in the garage. Next to all the KATT posters and expired license plates. Somehow I knew you would react this way Mary. Totally expected. That's too funny.