Sunday, April 18, 2010

I don't wanna get out and work.

It's Sunday morning. It's still raining. I have a slight (ever so slight) hangover from the four beers I drank yesterday. I was chilled to the bone when I left the mud races. It must have been 45 degrees out there. Soaking wet and buzzed and cold; I had the full-body shivers. It was a hoot though. The van has chunks of mud over the whole driver's side. Apparently everyone slung mud on it as they were leaving. I was worried about getting out of there myself, but I just gunned it and ramped out. Poor van! We went to the Cherokee truck stop afterwards and ate dinner - I had a buffalo burger. Megabyte acted as though even HE was cold and he stayed in the van the whole time. Wimp-dog!
I woke up to the coffee pot beeping this morning and decided not to get out of bed so I went back to sleep. I roused myself up around 8. I have to do laundry this morning and figure out what's wrong with the slide-out motor, get the rv rigged back up and move back to Norman. Set-up again at the other rv park and go to work tomorrow.
Man, weekends just aren't long enough.
It feels like winter here. Cold and still raining this morning.
Can't I just pretend it's not Sunday morning and go back to bed?
I think I'll drink that little energy shooter in my refrigerator, take two ibuprofen, and suck it up.
Lots to do.

Have a great day.
MsAmber

1 comment:

Mark C. said...

Get 'er Done! lol Hey Onion Butt, how's the garden growing? need your number you know I lost my phone and need it so I can Harass you now and then ha hah.