Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Good news all around.

1. Kandelyn is off to horse camp. She saved enough money for the second week, AND had $80.00 left over to go shopping with. I'm so proud of her. I'm thinking of sending her that set of horse brushes we saw at Atwoods last week. She loves to get mail.
2. I've got a good crew of guys on the jobsite now. All cooperative and wanting to learn. Good attitudes and good workers.
3. The Contractor bought me from the Recruiting Agency. I negotiated a good salary plus company truck and gas card, and a 2GHz laptop! Woo Hoo! Amber's in da hay-ouse! I'm now the job supervisor over this project also.
4. I went to Goodwill and bought 1 pair of jeans, 2 pair of shorts, 1 belt, and 4 blouses. I spent $22.00 and now I have enough clothes to wear. I've been washing and wearing the same three pair of jeans and shirts over and over, I think people are starting to notice....

I came home and layed down in my bed. I crashed hard. The phone rang, but I was so confused and tired that I was trying to shut off the alarm clock, thinking it was 5:00 a.m. already. I need to re-adjust my mental clock, I get up at 5:00 a.m. but I still try and stay up till midnight to visit with Rob. I need to start going to bed sooner.
I've been having some really funky dreams lately. I dreamt that my mother called me, she wasn't dead after all, she was in Florida and needed some money. I was so mad at her! It took a couple of waking hours to realize that it was just a dream, but the wierd thing was that I heard her voice, loud-and-clear. I haven't heard her say my name in years, but there it was. "Amber, this is your Mom, sorry about tricking you, ha ha ha. But listen, I need a favor..."

MsAmber

2 comments:

Bob Hoeppner said...

Glad to see things working out for you!

Flubberwinkle said...

The job change is paying off nicely. You sound more active and happier through your blog! (And oh-la-la, fancy laptop Ms.Project Job Supervisor).
:-)