Saturday, February 18, 2006

Snow in Oklahoma!

Yeee Haw!
Git along little Doggies.

Hey! Where you going?

(Both Dogs ran straight to the back bedroom and lay down. They've decided they don't want to "go".)

Chicken Dawgs. I swear.

Yeah. I don't want to go out there either. It looks cold. I'll just wash laundry all day, and send the hubby out on any errands.

I opened all the curtains to let the light in, so I can enjoy the whiteness and beauty from the warmth of a freshly dried load of laundry.

Music playing - a little Shawn Mullins in the background...
This is going to be a very pleasant day.

Enjoy your Sabbath.

MsAmber Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giving a indian diamond jewelry to someone you care about is a message of caring. There are so many great local resources now for indian diamond jewelry . It is easier than ever to pick up the phone or go online and find indian diamond jewelry.

Another great site with a lot of updating information is http://www.aphroditesaccessories.com. Thanks by the way for such a great blog!

Bob Hoeppner said...

I lived in Oklahoma City in the late '60's early '70's, and I don't remember much snow. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Nicole said...

I'm shocked that the pooches didn't bolt out into the snow the minute you opened the door. Chicken dawgs -- HAHAHAHA!!!

Have a great Sunday!