Friday, January 06, 2006

It's Sci-Fi Friday! Yaaaay!

My DVR is dutifully recording the newest episodes of "Star Gate SG1", "Star Gate Atlantis", and "Battlestar Galactica". Unfortunately, I'm watching the music channel. Like last season, I have to wait until Rob and I can watch them together. I pinky-swore. Damn my honorable self. Can't I just peek? Nope. I told him I'd wait. Why did I even agree to wait? It's not like I would blurt out the ending and ruin it for him. It's his own dern fault for working an evening shift. If he were a NORMAL person, he would go to work in the morning, and we would be able to watch them together. But Nooooo. And when he gets home, I have just enough energy to watch ONE episode. Then I must go to bed, being as I've already had an 18 hour day, so we wind up watching the other two on Saturday. That's just WRONG, dude.
We do this every year. My only reprieve is during the Summer when the 'season' is over. We save the final episode so we can watch it again just before the new 'season' begins. We watched "Battlestar Galactica" again monday last.
See what a Good Wife I have been?
I think you owe me dinner this weekend, Dear. (In a sit-down restaurant.)

MsAmber

1 comment:

Nicole said...

All I can say is thank GOD for TiVo! :)