Tuesday, December 06, 2005

WHICH WARRIOR ANGEL ARE YOU?

HASH(0x8b3d438)

Light Bearer
Class: Cherub
Alliance: Light

You are blessed with a heart of gold. You are a
kind, sweet, gentle person who believes very
strongly in doing the right thing. You tend to
be very emotional and very sensitive to other
people's feelings. You are so gentle that you
would not be suited to an active role in the
fight, but more of a passive one. You would be
a Light Bearer. As a Light Bearer, you would be
a source of inspiration to others. A reminder
of what they were fighting for.
Your Angelic Name: Alida (means "little winged
one" ^_^ )
Which Warrior Angel are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Ok, I found a cute little quiz I liked. My new name is Alida from now on. (I wonder how that would be pronounced?) "AhhLeeda", "AyLYda", hmmm. Nah. I'll stick with MsAmber; everyone calls me that, anyway - and it is much nicer than just 'Amber'.

I've never been fond of my name - Amber. It is one of those names that evokes strange connotations about the person. I think of the blonde stereotype of "Girls Named Bambi and Amber"(wink wink).
I was given two justifications for my name by my mother. The first being "Forever Amber" by Kathleen Winsor. The heroine of this very long novel is a 16th century Royal whore, who has many conquests but can never seem to impress the man she pseudo-loves.
(O.K.)
The second reason: It's one of the Seven Precious Elements. Also it was the first name for electricity, see. If you rub silk over amber it creates static so the (ancient Greeks?) named it amber.
(All righty then.)
I think the REAL reason was that it sounded good when you screamed it out the back door: AAAMMMMBBBEEERR LEEEEEE!!!! Gitcherazz back in here!
Yes, ma'am.
MsAmber

7 comments:

Flubberwinkle said...

I love the color amber and it is only fitting that you -MsAmber- have a heart of gold. I found this site with some interesting myths regarding "amber". Hope you enjoy.
http://amberlady.com/stories.htm

My name Athena -not to brag- is from the mythological godess (I say godESS, no less) of wisdom. And thanks to the Xena/Hercules TV shows (which practically screwed up all of ancient Greek history and myths) I was portrayed as a good-looking chick with brains. Well, at least they got one thing right!
:-)
All kidding aside, we Greeks have a tradition of naming our children after their grandparents. I took my father's mother name which happened to be Athena.

Drea said...

Hi Amber,
Neat post. I love anime. I'll have to draw you a pic one day when I make time.

I took the quiz and here are my results:

Guardian

Class: Archangel
Alliance: Light

You are a caring soul and somewhat of a people person. You are very concerned about others and about the world around you. You like connecting with people and always want to be of help. As a guardian your role would be to watch over the human souls on earth and help them when they are in trouble.

Your Angelic Name: Raphael

................
My angel or whatever is a MAN... heh... but what type of angel does sort of describe me :-) Pretty neat! I might post this on my blog later. Take care,

PS~ Theres nothing wrong w/ the name AMBER! :-D Whats ur middle name? Just curious.

MsAmber said...

Amber Leigh-Vernenice, I have two middle names.
It's pronounced like: lee-verniece, even though it's spelled Leigh-Vernenice.
MsAmber

Drea said...

Those are near middle names :-) I like them.
Mines boring. Its Melissa. Means Honey Bee.... :-\

When I have a girl I'm going to give her the middle name Serenity.

Drea said...

neat* is what I meant

Joy said...

I've got an amber necklace that i've been wearing for the past couple of months. i think its real...

Drea said...

Hey MsAmber, this is what Travis got on that quiz thing:

Class: Archangel

Alliance: Light


You tend to be a very honorable person. At the same time you are calm, level-headed, and capable of holding it together in a crisis. Your role would be that of Protector. As a Protector of the Light you would take a defensive stance against the forces of evil. You are the strong presence that works to keep others safe.


Your Anglic Name: Gabriel